[Howm-eng 49] Re: Newbie...

Back to archive index

Xavier Maillard xma****@gnu*****
Tue Apr 8 15:29:35 JST 2008

   I like "one file for one day" rather than the default "one file for
   one note", with an experimental feature for search-in-result.
   (setq howm-file-name-format "%Y/%Y_%m_%d.rd")  ;; I use RD format.
   (setq howm-view-search-in-result-correctly t)  ;; be aware of paragraph

Ok, I have played with that setup and I find it more convenient
than the default "one note per file" schema. Thank you for the tip.

   See here for RD format.

I read that but I do not see the benefits of RD over org-mode.

More generally, do you publish all your howm + rd setup onto a
public place so I can read it and maybe take inspiration from it
?

Regards,

	Xavier
--