[tomoyo-users-en 81] TOMOYO's new userland tools package

Back to archive index
Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Mon Jul 27 21:41:14 JST 2009

Hello.

Recently, we are getting various questions/reports such as
"I'm using TOMOYO 2.2.0 but ccs-auditd/ccs-queryd don't work. Why?"
"I ran init_policy.sh but /etc/tomoyo is not created. Why?"
"Booting my system fails at mounting /sys/ (because /sys/ is already mounted
 by /sbin/tomoyo-init ."
"apt-get install tomoyo-ccstools entails downloading of linux-patch-tomoyo
 package, which is not needed for using TOMOYO 2.2.0 ."

Thus, I cut programs which work on TOMOYO 2.2.0 out of ccs-tools-1.6.8 package
as tomoyo-tools-2.2.0 package, with some enhancements.
( /sbin/tomoyo-init was rewritten using C for faster boot time.
  /usr/lib/ccs/tomoyo_init_policy.sh was rewritten using C for faster
  initialization. Though, most of execution time is for disk seek.)

You can download it from
http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.jp/tomoyo/41908/tomoyo-tools-2.2.0-20090727.tar.gz
MD5: cc559fab1f7e2164a763bf124402298e

Also, the installation manual was updated.
http://tomoyo.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en

Thanks.