[Phoby-users] My Address Book syncs over the web.

Back to archive index

Stark arpxe****@idg*****
2007年 5月 20日 (日) 22:08:40 JST

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

There was probably a technical reason for it, but it completely escapes
me. It also helps with my goal: I want my code to read as much like
scripting as possible, whenever possible. But that was then, and the
world is slow to catch up. I work for NewsGator Technologies on
NetNewsWire.
Use the keyboard if you have a heart. The parser is really very small.
Summary The main thing for me is explicitness. It also helps with my
goal: I want my code to read as much like scripting as possible,
whenever possible. There was probably a technical reason for it, but it
completely escapes me.
Until they knocked everything to the floor and chased it and bit it. It
makes research easier, the code is more straightforward, and the
relationship between the classes is obvious. us Flickr linkblog:
ranchero.
The Twitter folks were smart to provide an easy-to-use API that makes
apps like Twitterrific possible. There was probably a technical reason
for it, but it completely escapes me.
Hybrid apps are coming!
Where does the code run? It breaks down the wall between a Web
application and a desktop application without losing what makes a Web
application great. Instead I put a Source directory inside my project
directory. For Mac apps, the magic is in the user interface. What kind
of code is allowed to run? Inside Source is all the . There is one major
exception: prefs.
What kind of code is allowed to run?
The parser is really very small. It also helps with my goal: I want my
code to read as much like scripting as possible, whenever possible.
Inside Source is all the .
Summary The main thing for me is explicitness.
Opening Files Once your project is beyond a certain size, it can be a
major pain to find files in the hierarchy.
What kind of resources can the code access? What kind of code is allowed
to run? It makes research easier, the code is more straightforward, and
the relationship between the classes is obvious. I even make these C
function calls, though class methods would work as well. What code will
run, and what other notifications will be triggered? Managing Files:
flat folder on disk Years ago I used to always keep the on-disk
hierarchy in sync with the hierarchy in Xcode.
But most folks are going to make app-by-app decisions, and developers
are going to try a whole bunch of different approaches. The Twitter
folks were smart to provide an easy-to-use API that makes apps like
Twitterrific possible.
However, widgets can also contain Cocoa code and can access local
resources.
Then I have a hierarchy in Xcode, though I try not to let it get more
than two folders deep, because deep hierarchies are just a way of losing
things and wasting time. Opening Files Once your project is beyond a
certain size, it can be a major pain to find files in the hierarchy.
With KVO you have no idea if changing a value will trigger a bunch of
other code.
There is one major exception: prefs.
With KVO you have no idea if changing a value will trigger a bunch of
other code. What I often found was that a given notification was
listened for in only one place.
Webmail is a special browser just for GMail.
Hybrid apps are coming! Delicious Library talks to Amazon.
Inside Source is all the . It also helps with my goal: I want my code to
read as much like scripting as possible, whenever possible. Text editors
know about FTP and can usually display HTML.
About me I was a web-app developer for seven years and have been a Cocoa
developer for five. What kind of code is allowed to run?
Inside Source is all the .
Where does the code run? What kind of code is allowed to run?
KVO is wonderful technology, but its over-use can also lead to twisty
code paths.