[MinGW-Notify] [mingw] #39902: internal package specification error

Back to archive index
MinGW Notification List mingw****@lists*****
Fri Jan 10 23:19:58 JST 2020

#39902: internal package specification error

  Open Date: 2020-01-06 11:34
Last Update: 2020-01-10 15:19

URL for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net//projects/mingw/ticket/39902
RSS feed for this Ticket:
    https://osdn.net/ticket/ticket_rss.php?group_id=3917&tid=39902

Last Changes/Comment on this Ticket:

Comment:

Reply To keith

    Hopefully, this will suffice; however, if it does not, then I'm afraid this
    will be a "won't fix".

Great - just checked that this fix does suffice. I think this ticket could be
closed now, however I could not find any button to do so.

Thanks.

Ticket Status:

      Reporter: jannick
         Owner: (None)
          Type: Issues
     MileStone: (None)
     Component: INSTALLER
      Severity: 5 - Medium
    Resolution: None

Ticket details:

mingw-get-gui reported an unresolved dependecy error (type eq):
mingw32-libz-%-mingw32-dll-1.tar: cannot identity any providing package.

I will try to attach a pic of the error message with more details after
creating this ticket. I hope this works.

Many thanks.

--
Ticket information of MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows project
MinGW - Minimalist GNU for Windows Project is hosted on OSDN

Project URL: https://osdn.net/projects/mingw/
OSDN: https://osdn.net