[macemacsjp-english 709] Re: Font rendering problem with 'screen' font

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Wed Oct 4 17:07:09 JST 2006

Am 03.10.2006 um 20:02 schrieb Nicholas Riley:

> Hum, maybe I need to turn this off.  Where do I find the Carbon elisp
> files?

/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/share/emacs/22.0.50/site-
lisp/mac

> I think the real problem is that my monitor is too small :-)  I need
> a nice big LCD so I can use an antialiased font as you do.

Nominally 17", but is smaller, about 110 DPI. I switched to a bigger
fontsets for the screenshots.

--
Greetings

   Pete

  "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take
away."
                                  -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry