[macemacsjp-english 307] Versatile behaviour of carbon-font.el

Back to archive index

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dybal****@Web*****
Wed Nov 2 09:45:31 JST 2005

Hello!

I have my own "vanilla" Carbon Emacs 22.0.50. It loads too
carbon-font.el v. 1.4.2. This file is outside the application bundles,
it gets loaded via a statement in .emacs. Using the same fontsets
carbon-font.el leads to different results. The screen-shot shows in the
lower half my own quite recent Carbon Emacs (do you see the drawer
among the tools?). Now compare the bold abbreviated daynames in
*Calendar*: