[JM:01602] Contact the Bank Now for your Funds

Back to archive index
Horák Ladislav, Ing. Horak****@epos*****
2019年 8月 13日 (火) 00:15:01 JST

Hello Dear

I deposited the check to the Bank as we agreed at amount of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars( 2,500.000.00 USD). I told the Manager that you will email them for your account details for wire transfer.
Remember, it is either you instruct them to remit the check and wire your account, or they can mail it to you by Registered mail.

You will contact the clerk of the Bank for details message of the check at email(stacy****@gmail*****) Her name is Stacy Grayson. You can as well reach her on phone: +229 91487704.

Please do let me know as soon as you contact them, and as soon as the Funds is sent to you. I will be busy with Minning until December 3rd, 2019.
Thank you very much and i look forward to trading with you again.

Horák Ladislav, Ing.