[JM:01213] Greetings, My name is Angela Brice. I am looking for a reliable person or companies to help me retrieve my inheritance fund which is $6, 5 million Usd out of my country to your bank account for investment purpose. and I will give you 20% of the total amount to you as reward and the remaining balance will be for my own investment. quickly get back to me otherwise My uncle will kill me over this money. I will give you more details concerning this important transaction. Regards, Your daughter Angela Brice

Back to archive index

Angela Brice angel****@gmail*****
2016年 2月 21日 (日) 20:29:17 JST