[Howm-eng 99] Re: synchronizing howm notes over several computers

Back to archive index

Vidyuth Kini vukin****@gmail*****
Sat Sep 22 19:55:04 JST 2012

Hi,

I found a solution that works pretty well for me.

I changed the howm-directory variable in howm-vars.el to my shared network/cloud folder on Dropbox.

Then recompiled the file.

Now I have howm synchronised on about 4 different machines and it works great.

if you don't have a network, simply sync the howm folder with all you data on it betwen machines I think would work.

regards,

Vid