[Howm-eng 62] Re: Removing old notes

Back to archive index

khi****@users***** khi****@users*****
Fri Apr 11 21:47:01 JST 2008

Hi.

At Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:17:16 -0300,
Hugo Schmitt wrote:
> As I was quickly looking through notes using n-p (after a howm-list-all), I
> wished that I could remove unwanted notes/files with a simple 'd'.
> I haven't found anything related to delete.

Some users required "delete", "copy", and "move" with a "mark and
execute" style interface.  Then I implemented a command to pass the
current list to Dired-X.  Type X on a list buffer (*howmS* or *howmC*)
to call Dired-X.

This may make you slightly happy.
  (setq howm-view-dired-keep-cursor t)
It will be set by default from the next version.

In addition, you can call a shell command by typing ! on the list
buffer.  You can customize its default histories as below.
  (setq howm-view-summary-shell-last-file "FILE")
  (setq howm-view-summary-shell-hist '("ls -l FILE" "FILE"))

--
khi****@users*****