포럼: 도움 (Thread #10723)

Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en (2006-04-07 08:40 by Anonymous #21067)

I installed w. GOGO.dll and S-densh.

When starting the program, a message says that timidity.cfg can not be found.

There is no SYUUHOU directory. However, there is a zipped file (without extension) called SYUUHOU.

I manually extracted SYUUHOU file to create a directory SYUUHOU.

However, it also does not contain timidity.cfg.

I unziped inst.zip (which has timidity.cfg) and placed in directory SYUUHOU.

However, still doesn't work (error: timidity.cfg not found).

Please Help!
Thank you,
Rolf

Reply to #21067×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en (2006-04-07 10:15 by Anonymous #21073)

I found out that the problem lies with installation of S-densh. I get an error message that 88pros.lzh is not a supported archive.

(I have Windows program does support extraction of .lzh).

I tried to manually extract it, but installation failed with the same error anyway.
Reply to #21067

Reply to #21073×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en (2006-04-08 10:19 by skeishi #21090)

Thanks

Unpack 88pros.lzh on SYUUHOU directory.
xxx.lzh file can be extracted with the 7-zip archiver.
And add following two lines on the top of timidity.cfg.
dir "c:\timidity\SYUUHOU\inst.zip#"
dir "c:\timidity\SYUUHOU"

skeishi
Reply to #21067

Reply to #21090×

RE: Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en (2006-04-08 17:29 by Anonymous #21100)

Well, I followed your instructions and timidity opens now w/o error. However, no sound.....

I ended up using SoftSynth instead. I assume that it is as good timidity?
Reply to #21090

Reply to #21100×

RE: Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en (2006-04-08 17:33 by Anonymous #21101)

Sorry, I meant SynthFont, NOT SoftSynth....
Reply to #21100

Reply to #21101×

Anser Can't install TiMidity-CVS060321_setup (2006-04-08 19:44 by Anonymous #21105)

I updated installer.
TiMidity-CVS060321_setup_en2.exe
This may fix your problem.
Reply to #21100

Reply to #21105×