포럼: English (Thread #10826)

Roadmap (2006-04-19 17:39 by yanbe #21368)

For all:

Because I think it's important to make lying tasks clearly, I wrote initial roadmap of our project. Please check this page.

http://sourceforge.jp/projects/qrcode/document/roadmap/en/4/roadmap.html

If you have any ideas about this roadmap, let's discuss about it here.

Reply to #21368×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Roadmap (2006-04-19 18:37 by benjaminbellamy #21369)

This looks good to me.

Spliting decoder part (float, awt) seems a very good idea to me.

You could add a current task "* Comment the source file to provide full javadoc". I am willing to do that as far as I may understand the source files.

One more thing, I think adding examples to the CVS repository would be a good idea.
I plan to add an example that uses Java Multimedia Framework in order to use a webcam with it.
http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/jmf/

Regards,
Benjamin.
Reply to #21368

Reply to #21369×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: Roadmap (2006-04-20 03:58 by drhu00 #21375)

Agree. Especially the DebugCanvas.java, too much depend on java.awt.*, we need a decode works both for J2SE and J2ME. I can provide a very good example of J2MEQRCode.
Reply to #21369

Reply to #21375×