포럼: English (Thread #10765)

J2ME QRCode (2006-04-11 03:18 by drhu00 #21152)

The QRCode project is cool and I like it.
What I am interested is the QRCode for J2ME, but unfortunately you said it will not maintain anymore.

I would like to open a similar project QRCode for J2ME in http://sourceforge.net/ and link your site as original resource and maintain the QRCode for J2ME. Is there any problems? Or I can maintain the J2ME in here. I already made the J2ME works in CLDC 1.0.

Reply to #21152×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-11 15:40 by benjaminbellamy #21168)

Hi !

If you open a similar project I would be very interested in being a part of since I am rewriting several classes in order to be able to decode QR from version 14 to 40. (Current version is limited to version 13 and below).
I am also planning to write javadoc comments.

Regards,
Benjamin.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #21168×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Login

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-12 02:04 by drhu00 #21184)

Where you are? Should we open the project in http://sourceforge.net/ , english version? Hard to understand the comments of Japanese.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #21184×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-14 18:29 by yanbe #21230)

Hi,

We aim for "edition dependent" decoder (J2SE or J2ME) in the future.

Currently, we have to modify decoder manually from release to release, to support each edition. But it is boring work.

So we have to divide decoder from interface related code using java.awt.* completely. These classes used in DebugCanvas, etc.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #21230×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-14 23:34 by drhu00 #21233)

OK, then I'll work on the J2ME part. Please add me to the developer list.
Reply to #21230

Reply to #21233×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-15 15:36 by yanbe #21254)

I'm grad to hear that :)

I added you to developper list just now.
Now you can commit your code to CVS by registering SSH key.
Reply to #21233

Reply to #21254×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-04-14 23:32 by Anonymous #21232)

OK, then I'll work on the J2ME part. Please add me to the developer list.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #21232×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-05-21 17:29 by ln20001115 #22156)

I want to join this Group,OK?
Reply to #21152

Reply to #22156×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-05-21 18:37 by yanbe #22157)

Hi, Aaron.
This is Yusuke Yanbe, a peoject manager of Project QR Code. And thank you for your interest of our project.

I added you as a developer of our project just now.
Reply to #22156

Reply to #22157×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2006-05-25 10:37 by ln20001115 #22349)

think you Yusuke Yanbe,I have find mine in our developer list. and I have check out the qrcode project. One question: what tools to develop it ?
esclips,netbeans or toolkit2.2? because I touch j2me first time.
Reply to #22157

Reply to #22349×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2007-07-13 18:39 by burt_burdy #30656)

hi all..i using the qrcodej2me source code..i use wireless toolkit to compile it and alway face prob like below

Unable to create MIDlet testMIDlet
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: testMIDlet
at com.sun.midp.midlet.MIDletState.createMIDlet(+29)
at com.sun.midp.midlet.Selector.run(+22)

pls does anybody know how to fix it
Reply to #21152

Reply to #30656×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2007-08-15 19:31 by kiyya #31374)

I'm very interested in the QRDecode for J2ME too, could I be added to the developer list? Thanks!
Reply to #21152

Reply to #31374×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2007-08-26 04:14 by extrovertvicky #31706)

HI
Please help me. I found that J2Me QrCode is really very nice and i started to integrate to my final sem project with cryptographic issues which is running on deadline project. Is it possible to get qr code encoding source code as open source. It would be helpful to me i great extent.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #31706×

RE: J2ME QRCode (2007-08-26 04:14 by extrovertvicky #31707)

HI
Please help me. I found that J2Me QrCode is really very nice and i started to integrate to my final sem project with cryptographic issues which is running on deadline project. Is it possible to get qr code encoding source code as open source. It would be helpful to me in great extent.
Reply to #21152

Reply to #31707×